« All Events
Veganuary Wine & Cheese Fundraiser
January 7 @ 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Please join us for a relaxing evening in support of the Lancaster Farm Sanctuary!
There will be:
– A variety of locally made small batch vegan cheese
– A variety of delicious ethically sourced vegan wines
– A variety of locally made vegan desserts
– Live music
– A Lancaster Farm Sanctuary swag bag raffle
– Plus more!
*This is a 21+ event.
– Lancaster Farm Sanctuary is a local non-profit who’s mission is rescuing farmed animals and inspiring humans to live with more compassion and respect. For more info and to donate visit, www.lancasterfarmsanctuary.org.
– Lancaster Vegan Deli is a local POC, queer and woman owned small batch cheese and meat company. For more info visit, www.lancastervegandeli.com
– Vegan Wines was founded in 2017 with a global mission of conscious consumption focusing on sourcing and sharing high-quality vegan wines. For more info visit, www.veganwines.com
– West End Yoga Studio is located downtown in the heart of Lancaster City. Their mission is to provide wellness-enthusiasts a communal learning environment that is dedicated to holistic healing and compassion. For more info visit, www.westendyogastudio.com
– Veeg is a local wholesale bakery offering plant-based and gluten free desserts. For more info visit, www.veeglancaster.com
– Kevin Neidig is a a local vegan and award winning Americana singer, songwriter, composer and multi-instrumentalist whose sound mixes elements of Darrell Scott, Bela Fleck, Tony Rice and other like artists and more. For more info visit, www.kevinneidig.com.