Vegan Wines 2019 – A Year of Accomplishments!
Vegan Wines wants to thank everyone for ALL of your support – that includes our wine club members, customers, friends, and partners! To wrap up this year, we wanted to recap 10 of the greatest things that happened for us in 2019. As we continue this journey of growing our business and connecting with others through wine, we just know that 2020 is going to be the best year yet!
Here’s a look at some of the biggest events and accomplishments of Vegan Wines in 2019:
- Vegan Wines participated in the 2019 Sommelier Choice Awards and one of our French wines won a silver medal medal! (Read more here: Château Les Maubats 2015 Bordeaux Superior Wins Silver Medal.)
- Vegan Wines had a YoY 139% growth in our wine club membership for 2019! Have you thought about joining one of our clubs?
- Vegan Wines made our first major sale as a plant-based distributor to Wine.com.
- Our wine research trip to Chile was a success and Vegan Wines will have some amazing Chilean wines available in 2020!
- Vegan Wines made our first sale as a distributor to Gardiner Liquid Mercantile.
- We held our first “Portfolio Tasting” for wine industry and media professionals, hosted at Matthew Kenney Plant Food and Wine in NYC.
- Vegan Wines welcomed our new Wine Director, Ellisa Cooper!
- We also welcomed our new Wine Ambassador, Shoshi!
- Vegan Wines partnered with Powered By Plants Consulting for multiple successful events.
- After our recent trip to Italy, Vegan Wines welcomed Alessandro of TanninTime as a Brand Ambassador for our Italian vegan wines.
We can’t wait to see what lies ahead for Vegan Wines in 2020, but we certainly hope you’ll join us!